Registration Now Open for HERO Members Only (check your inbox for details)!
Oct. 11–15, 2021 • Austin, TX
Bouncing Back: Boosting Mental Resilience and Building Organizational Immunity
Our Forum21 theme explores how resilient organizations are reshaping their health and well-being initiatives to boost employee mental health, dismantle systemic racism, and cultivate community partnerships that will rebuild trust in institutions.
At Forum21, we will feature organizations with stories to share about how the pandemic has changed, and will continue to reshape, their workplace mental health services. Experts in resiliency, stress management, and positive psychology principles will describe best practices and future trends in how individuals and organizations effectively adapt after significant setbacks. And with a goal of containing future contagions, we will carry forward our efforts at reckoning with systemic racism, understanding mental health disparities, and sharing research and innovations that make our profession better and better at promoting health for all.
- Forum 3-day in-person attendance – $845
- Forum 1-day in-person attendance: choose Wednesday, October 13th or Thursday, October 14th, limit 1 per person – $395
- Forum Remote Access, live online sessions – $395
- Forum On-Demand, pre-recorded breakout sessions (can add to any registration), 6-month access – $295
- Workshop, in-person attendance only (non-discountable) – $195 – Details to come!
- Healthcare Summit, in-person attendance (non-discountable) – $75
Discount to be applied at checkout:
HERO Members receive a 12% discount.
Groups of 5 or more receive a 15% discount.
Government/Non-Profit/University employees receive a 24% discount.
Largest discount will apply.
HERO so looks forward to reconvening face to face with so many friends and professional colleagues whom we’ve missed seeing in person. So, it should not go without saying that HERO’s usual “fun factor” conference components will be back in full force, and we’ll happily be “keepin’ it weird” in Austin. (Line dance anyone?) As Stevie Ray Vaughn, Austin’s iconic rock star, said: “If time is all that we got, then baby let’s take it. Lovin’ is a lovin’. The moment is a-right.”